- Smt.VanithaMohan officiates as the Chairperson of Pricol Limited, manufacturers of automotive products. Pricol is one of the few organizations in the region having more than 25% women amongst their work force.
- She spearheads the CSR activities of Pricol.
- Pricol Rural Development Program under her leadership has initiated several community development activities such as water harvesting,afforestation, tribal welfare and health care for the community in and around Perianaickenpalayam. The invaluable experience gained in the areas of water management and afforestation in the rural areas has enabled her to play a key role in putting together the concept of Siruthuli.
- She is the Managing Trustee of Siruthuli, an NGO which works towards a clean and green environment with special focus on the restoration and protection of water bodies of Coimbatore. Increasing the green cover of the region by involving the community in afforestation activities has yielded significant benefits to the landscape of the Kongu region.
- Her passion for children and their holistic development has resulted in the initiation of programmes to create large scale awareness amongst the student community on the need to protect and save Mother Earth for posterity.
- She is also the Vice President of RAAC( Residents’Awareness Association of Coimbatore) whose aim is to create an Azhagana Kovai through effective garbage management initiatives.
- Mrs.Vanitha Mohan is the Immediate Past President of the 90 year old Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Coimbatore. During her tenure, she initiated a CSR platform under the aegis of the Chamber to help Industry to channelise their CSR spend.
- She is the recipient of many awards in the sphere of women achievers. Most noteworthy of them is the “AbdulKalam Seva Ratna award”for her contribution in the sphere of water conservation from the Dalai Lama.
- She was conferred with“Nanneri Chemmal”award by Sri P.Sathasivam, Governor of Kerala and former Chief Justice of India under the aegis of Nanneri Kazhagam.